Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Faces, Places, Spaces #21



Faces


Good Morning Baby Boy

My grandson, Andrew,  at five weeks old. Andrew has now become one of my favorite portrait subjects. He poses for me when ever I have a camera in hand.

Canon 7D, ISO 200, 35mm, f/4.5, 1/200 sec, strobe




Spaces


Spring Blooms

As spring comes, so do colorful and beautiful flowers. Grandma planted this colorful Daisy on our deck.

Canon 7D, ISO 320, 100mm, f/16, 1/6 sec




Places


Imagine....Young Love

While walking around one of my favorite cities, I strolled through one of my favorite parks, and found this young couple taking a selfie at my favorite place in the park.

Canon 7D, ISO 400, 20mm, f/3.2, 1/640 sec



I hope you enjoy the blog and the photographs and if you do, please let others know. Always feel free to contact me if you would like to connect or comment.

Thank you for viewing

Peace,


John


The "Short Picture Stories from Noble Coast Photography" blog is part of Noble Coast Photography. Located in Denver, North Carolina Noble Coast Photography features portrait photography and photography of natural and urban landscapes.  More work can be seen at the following sites: NobleCoastPhotography.com ,  Noble Coast Photography on Facebook, Noble Coast Photography on Flickr, and Google+

Click on the RED TEXT to go to a link











No comments: