Saturday, November 12, 2011

Children Photography in the Park

I had alot of fun photographing these two sisters and I was using available natural light again! No strobes, flashes or reflectors.

When I photograph children outside I prefer to keep photography gear to a minimum. Reflectors and strobes can sometimes intimidate a young child. You usually get about 30 minutes of attention  from children under 4 so I want to minimize distractions and maximize photography time.

When we photographed Kaely and Virginia we found some great light and I was able to capture some fun images. These little girls are too cute! Enjoy!













Thanks for reading my blog, see you next week!

Peace

John









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job. I especially love the last one because it is so candid.