Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kryptonite and Concert Photography, Charlotte, NC

I have so much fun when I'm able to combine two things I truly enjoy, music and photography. Concert photography is especially fun when the band is engaging the audience and striking a pose for my Canon 7D. And that's what was going on when I went down to the Visulite Theatre http://www.visulite.com/ and photographed The Spin Doctors http://www.spindoctors.com/about. You may remember the Spin Doctors from their 1991 album, "Pocket Full of Kryptonite" http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Full-Kryptonite-20th-Anniversary/dp/B005694Z6U/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1323813431&sr=1-2. Considered an original "Jam Band", The Spin Doctors emerged from the New York music scene in the early 1990's. The Spin Doctors are now out touring again promoting their 20th anniversary release of "Pocket Full of Kryptonite".

I photographed the band as they jammed through the entire Pocket Full of Kryptonite album along with several other hit songs. The audience was a rocking mix of all ages having a great time singing and dancing as the band played their tight sets.

Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!



The Spin Doctors


Chris Barron


Eric Schenkman


Mark White


Chris Barron and Aaaron Comess







All that Spinning around the Kryptonite made me thirsty!!


Thanks for viewing the blog and I wish everyone a great week!


Peace,


John




704-905-9403














  
                                                                                       

No comments: