Monday, October 10, 2011

Pet Photography and Jelly aka: PP&J

Everybody loves their pets. Many of us treat our pets like they are our children. If you are like me and believe their pet is part of the family, you want to consider a pet portrait.


A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to update photos of our beautiful Bulldog, Jelly. Jelly doesn't like to sit still for photos so I ran her around the backyard for a few minutes. Trust me, it doesn't take too much running to get Jelly to become a great model for the camera. As a matter of fact, she's looks a bit like a beauty queen in front of the lens. Don't you agree??


Black and White Pet Portrait 


Outdoor Pet Portrait



Jelly working security at the job site



Kisses from Jelly!

Please let me know how you liked the latest blog. Thanks to everyone who has commented on the blog!

See you next week!

Peace

John







No comments: