Friday, October 28, 2011

Maternity Photography

I do enjoy baby photography, but before baby arrives it's wonderful to photograph Mom with baby. Maternity photography is an enjoyable and memorable experience for Moms and Dads. The maternity photographs will always be there for Mom and Dad to help remind them of the early time together with baby.

When planning a maternity photograph session I know I will want to create a story with timeless black and white images. The location of the photograph session always plays an important role in the story. When we photographed Casey, we found a magnificent old tree to work with. The tree worked so well with Casey and the black and white photos.   

                                                                   









I hope you enjoyed my maternity photography.

Thanks for viewing the blog and see you next week!

Peace

John