Monday, October 3, 2011

Baby Photography in Studio

Who doesn't love babies?? I recently had the pleasure of photographing 4 month old Adler. Adler had lots of energy and that made it a fun baby photograph session. I always plan on a longer session when photographing newborns and infants. You have to be prepared for a stop and go session with the baby. Besides keeping the studio warm, I'm keeping plenty of towels, blankets and an assortment of wipes on hand.

When photographing a newborn or baby, I work to get an assortment of baby awake and sleeping. I also want to offer selections of black and white photographs. Black and white newborn photographs appear timeless to me.

Here are some of the baby photos from my session with Adler.


Happy baby photograph




Black and White baby photograph








Sleeping baby photograph


I hope you enjoyed the baby photographs!

If you enjoyed the photos and my blog, please let me know. Also, please feel free to share my blog and photos with anyone who may enjoy them.

See you next week!

Peace

John