Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Baby Harry

I try to keep the blog about interesting subjects that provide photographic opportunities. The blog is not intended to be a personal journal but more of a platform to share my work. Today's blog may cross over into personal but it's a story I'd like to share.

Please welcome Harry to our world! Harry is my second grand child, also second grand son. After having 2 boys of my own, I guess it's a somewhat familiar feeling that I now have 2 grandsons. With a third grandson due in September, I feel the Costenoble boys have been destined to carry on the name, but maybe one day a little girl. Perhaps next time!

For me, it's just special to see your son holding his baby boy!








Thanks for viewing the blog and have a great week!

John


Phone: 704 905 9403







3 comments:

Unknown said...

great photos John. Congrats to your family.

finbarr said...

Beautiful pictures..

finbarr said...

Beautiful pictures..