Wednesday, August 29, 2012

September Baby



I was showing a friend my maternity photographs of Liz and Keith when he asked about the due date? I told him baby Andrew is due on Tuesday September 11. My friend said, "Whoa, that's real close to Grandparent's Day, September 9". I had no idea that grandparents had a holiday just for them, did you? So after hearing about Grandparents Day I also learned that September is the busiest month for having babies. It turns out that Tuesday is the most popular day for babies to make their first appearance. And for over 60 years boys continue to outpace girls in births in the USA. Seems like baby Andrew is not breaking away from the "norm"!

We are certainly blessed to be living close to our children allowing us to share life's precious moments together. Most exciting is experiencing our family growing and being able to watch the changes. Congratulations Liz and Keith!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for viewing the blog and have a great week!
 
John
 
 
Phone: 704 905 9403
 
 




No comments: